I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use a break on gas. How would you like to fill up your whole tank for only $2.18 or less? I got 20 gallons of gas for just $2.18 and it’s PREMIUM 91 grade gas!
Right now, through June 5th, you can earn 25¢ off per gallon when you sign up for FREE! Even sweeter, you can earn FREE Gas Gift Cards anytime you refer someone to sign up using your personalized referral link. Shell will reward you with Shell gift cards based on the amount of friends/family that sign up for the program (which is completely FREE to sign up for and they will get $0.25 off per gallon too so it’s a win/win!).
Remember – even if you don’t have rewards, you’ll save at least 3¢/gal each time you fill up at a participating Shell station.
You will get additional gift cards for your referrals.
You can either have them send you a rewards card in the mail or you can pick one up at your local shell store. Once you attach your card to your online Rewards account, you are ready to use your savings. You get $.25 off per gallon for each friend you refer so refer some friends and you can get some VERY cheap gas!
Here are some other ways you can save:
- Use a linked credit card when you dine at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants and earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend on a qualifying purchase.
- Shop online through www.fuelrewards.comwith retailers such as Sports Authority, Nordstrom’s, The Home Depot, Sephora and more. Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend on qualifying purchase, plus many of these retailers offer double (2X) and triple (3X) rewards.
- Use a linked payment card with retailers offering card-linked offers such as JCPenney and Clarks shoes. Earn at least 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend on a qualifying purchase while shopping the brand names you know and love.
- Buy groceries at participating grocery stores . The rewards you can earn vary by grocer.
- Book flights, hotels, car rentals or vacation packages through www.fuelrewards.com (powered by Priceline) to earn 5 cents per gallon for every qualifying $50 you spend.