Right now through March 24th at Victoria’s Secret, you can score 2 FREE Secret Reward Cards (worth at LEAST $10 each) with any $1o purchase! These are worth at least $10 each but could be $50, $100, or $500!! Last time they did this there were quite a few readers who won $50 and 2 even won $500!
You will be able to use the Secret Reward cards 4/1-4/30 in-stores or online.
Here’s a deal plan to get ya thinkin’:
- Go here and search “Victoria’s Secret” – click “Shop Now” and you will get 4% cash back (plus if you are new to Ebates, you will also get a $10 gift card but this is not part calculated into the deal, just an added bonus).
- After going through the link above to get your cash back you can the go here and add 1 Super Soft Slippers to your cart – $4.99 on clearance
- Also add 1 pair of Sateen Slippers or Flannel Slippers to your cart – $5.99 on clearance
- Use the code SECRET12 at checkout to get your 2 cards
- = Only $10.99 + tax and $5.99 shipping so just $16.98 total for 2 slippers AND 2 reward cards worth at least $20!
Criselda G. saysMarch 23, 2012 at 9:20 am
Where do we enter SECRET12 code at checkout?? I don’t see where I’m suppose to enter it
kl saysMarch 23, 2012 at 9:37 am
have to check the box on the right hand upper side before you hit check out
Heather Presley saysMarch 23, 2012 at 9:38 am
I got a $100 card in December! That was some nice Christmas gifts to myself! 🙂
Lisa G. saysMarch 23, 2012 at 10:49 am
Awesome! I have a $10 birthday reward to help pay for it.
Christine Chronis saysMarch 23, 2012 at 11:02 am
awesome , thank you 🙂 just placed an order
Tiff saysMarch 23, 2012 at 11:55 am
How many times can you get the rewards cards? If I place 2 orders will it work again?
Heather Presley saysMarch 23, 2012 at 11:56 am
Yes it should work as many times as you want to use it. I did several orders in DEC and got 8 cards.
Silvia saysMarch 23, 2012 at 4:02 pm
I won a $50.00 and $10 on same order since one item was back ordered in December 🙂
Jamie saysMarch 23, 2012 at 11:18 pm
I placed one order with 1 pair of flannel slipper and 1 pair of super soft slippers. My second order had 3 pair of super cute hipsters. Both were less than $20 taxes and shipping included. So, even if all of my rewards cards are only $10, I consider this a money-maker! By the way, if you forget to put the code in for the bonus card (like I did on my first order), just call the 800-number and they’ll add it for you! LOVE VS customer service!!
Live4eternity saysMarch 27, 2012 at 3:09 pm
Has anybody received their order yet and did you get 2 reward cards? My order arrived today with only one card, even though I used the SECRET12 code. Not sure what I should do… :-/
Live4eternity saysMarch 28, 2012 at 11:15 am
I called Customer Service and they are mailing me the second Rewards Card. 🙂