How To Break In New Shoes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Most woman can agree, we all love getting new shoes. But isn’t it a little disappointing when you get that new pair of shoes home only to find out they are fitting a little snug? Well, luckily there is a homemade solution! It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes and your shoes will fit like a glove when your finished. If you need to break in some new shoes, check out the instructions below and you’ll be wearing them out before you know it!
- Grab a pair of thick socks (the heavier material, the better) and put them on with the new shoes.
- Use a hairdryer and warm up your shoes/socks for 5 minutes. Better results are found if you stand while doing this step.
- Make sure to go over each shoe, covering the complete area with the hairdryer.
- While you have the socks on, let the shoes cool down.
- The shoes should fit much easier now and not be so tight on your feet.
- Do this with any pair of tight shoes you own!