How To Clean Your Hood Fan
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
How To Clean Your Hood Fan Quickly
Personally, I find my hood fan is the first thing to not only get dirty in my kitchen, but it also shows the most dirt out of anything else. Whether there is a build up of grease or stray dust collecting on top, it can be a hard appliance to clean and keep clean. Luckily, there is a quick and easy way to clean your hood fan and it will leave you with sparkling results! Check out the quick solution below and find out how to quickly clean your hood fan:
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil Or Mineral
- Cloth & Cleaning Rag
- Apply oil to your cleaning rag and wipe down the top of the hood fan.
- Repeat a few times to make sure you are left with a clean surface.
- Once complete, wipe down the top of the hood fan with a second dry cloth.
- Repeat as grease and dust starts to show.