*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
Yummy! In need of some super delicious St. Patrick’s Day Treats?! Here is a fabulous Irish Cream Cupcake Recipe! This would be perfect to take to a St. Patty’s day party, kiddos school or even a March Birthday party!
- box of red velvet cake mix
- 3 tablespoons Coffeemate irish creme liquid creamer
- premade icing
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- green sprinkles
- Mix cake mix as directed on box, adding 2 tablespoons creamer to batter. Bake as package instructs.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before frosting.
- Combine icing, Cool Whip, and remaining tablespoon of Irish Creme.
- Frost using 1M Wilton Tip.
- Add green sprinkles.