It’s Recipe Wednesday!
This recipe was submitted by Brittany! Thank you, seems so easy and super kid friendly !
Please feel free to send me your recipes (and links or the coupons you used) and if your recipe is chosen, you will get a $5 gift card! Send recipes to sarah@raininghotcoupons(DOT)com
Plus, don’t forget to “PIN” this by clicking Pin it in red below….
*Biscuit Topped Chick and Cheese Casserole*
2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
1 can (11 oz) Green Giant Mexicorn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
1 2/3 cups Original Bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 375°F. In 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, mix chicken, corn, soup and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk with fork or wire whisk until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface dusted with Bisquick mix.
- Knead 10 times. Roll into 7 1/2-inch round, 1/2 inch thick. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 6 biscuits.
- Place on chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.