Please feel free to send me your recipes (and links or the coupons you used) and if your recipe is chosen, you will get a $5 gift card! Send recipes to sarah@raininghotcoupons(DOT)com
Plus, don’t forget to “PIN” this by clicking Pin it in red below….
This recipe was submitted by Tammy! Thank you, I love pasta and cheese so this looks so delicious!
“Easy Hammy Mac ‘n Cheese”
1-2 lbs. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded –
2 T. margarine, melted
1-2 cups diced or cubed ham
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the melted margarine into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan (or a larger one, if you use extra cheese and/or 2 c. ham).
- Layer half of the pasta into the pan, along with half the ham, and then top with half of the cheese.
- Dot with 2 T. softened margarine. Repeat layers, ending with remaining margarine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the 2 eggs and evaporated milk.
- Pour evenly over the pasta.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
(Tammy’s son who can hardly wait to eat this yummy meal!)