*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I am always looking for side dishes to put with my meals and these jalapeno cheddar rolls are perfect! We like to eat them with pasta, roasts, etc! These are also good to make as appetizers, party snacks or perfect for a game night! Enjoy..
Jalapeno Cheddar Pull Apart Rolls
- 2 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Jalapeno Slices
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in garlic and oregano.
- Cut each Grand into eight pieces (if using regular biscuits, cut each into 4).
- Dip each piece in butter mixture and place in muffin tin.
- After you put 3-4 pieces in a hole add a jalapeno slice and cheese.
- Then add 3-4 more and add another jalapeno and more cheese.
- Bake 350 for about 20 minutes.