*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These jalapeno fire bites are perfect for any spicy lover out there but if you don’t like things that are too spicy you can just make sure all the seeds are out and the will be a lot less spicy. These are a really yummy appetizer and if you have leftovers you can simply put them in a bag and snack on them later. 😉 Enjoy…
Jalapeno Fire Bites
- 12 oz Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 1/3 cup Cracker Crumbs (about 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
- Drain and dry jalapeno peppers.
- Mix together cracker crumbs and flour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and water.
- Heat oil to 350 – 375.
- Dip jalapenos in egg wash and then flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place in hot oil (avoiding overcrowding).
- Fry until golden brown and peppers are floating on top.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Served with Cocktail Sauce.