*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Talk about a delicious sauce for your burgers…this Picante Mayonnaise is one of my favorite dressing for burgers because it adds a pop of flavor! These burgers are perfect for Summer and BBQing. Enjoy!
Jalapeno Jack Burger with Picante Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 lb Ground Chuck
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh Ground Pepper
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 large Hamburger Buns
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Picante Sauce
- Jalapeno Slices (to taste)
- sliced Red Onion (optional)
- sliced Tomato (optional)
- Iceberg Lettuce (optional)
- Divide meat into 4 6 oz burgers patties.
- Mix together onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix on both sides of each patty.
- Mix mayonnaise and picante sauce in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Place on skillet and heat over medium heat for about 5 minutes (until lightly charred).
- Flip and cook other side for about 5 minutes.
- Place one slice of cheese on each burger and cover skillet until cheese melts.
- Apply a think layer of picante mayonnaise to both sides of bun.
- Dress bun with lettuce, tomato and onion (as desired).
- Place patty on bottom bun and toppings.
- Top patty with jalapeno slices.
- Top with bun.