*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Want to make super easy but very impressive Easter treat?! These are also really cute for spring and summer treats. This Jelly Bean Bark only takes a few minutes to prepare and is very frugal! I just love recipes with not a lot of ingredients and things that the little ones can help out with. You could actually make this into a learning recipe too…colors and counting the jelly beans. 😉 Enjoy…
Jelly Bean Bark
(Print the recipe at the bottom of this page)
- 12 oz Jelly Beans
- 12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
- Prepare an 8×8 or 9×13 (depending on how thick you want your bark) by lining with parchment paper.
- Melt chips in microwave by heating for 30 seconds, then stirring and repeating until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate in prepared dish.
- Distribute jelly beans around melted mixture to ensure equal distribution of candy and colors.
- Place dish in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
- Cut or break into bite sized pieces.