*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! These Key Lime Pie in a jar treats are so easy and kinda fun to make. I love anything with lime so I totally love these pies. If you didn’t know, key lime pie can be kind of time consuming to make so that’s why I decided to make them in a jar. So much easier and just as tasty. Enjoy…
Key Lime Pie in a Jar
(Yield 8 jars)
- 1 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup fresh Key Lime Juice.
- Whipped Cream
- 8 4 oz Jars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham crackers and butter until well mixed.
- Press 1/8 of the mixture in the bottom of each jar.
- Combine egg yolks, condensed milk and lime juice. Beat just until smooth.
- Divide lime mixture evenly between jars.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and refrigerate to chill.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and lime zest.