*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
As most of you all know, we love cheesecake around here. Another thing I really like is a simple and quick recipe….that’s why this no bake lemon Oreo cheesecake is on the top of my list for desserts. I use the lemon Oreo cookies and they make it so delicious. They are sweet and tangy and creamy…perfect! The filling is really simple to make and doesn’t take many ingredients. One secret ingredient is lemon gelatin for more flavor. 😉 Enjoy!
Lemon Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
- 22 Lemon Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 small box Lemon Gelatin
- t tbsp Lemon Juice
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1 cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Once gelatin has began to thicken, fold into whipped cream and stir until blended.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan and garnish with lemon zest.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies if desired.
Here are some more No Bake recipes: