Freezer Cooking Recipes
Freezer Cooking Recipes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here
Follow me on Pinterest
Below are a ton of Freezer Cooking Recipes.
If you don’t know what Once a Month Cooking (Freezer Cooking) is, let me explain. You plan out your menu for a whole month and spend one day prepping and cooking all of your food. You then store everything in the freezer and then everything for the month is ready to go! Now doing this once a month might sound a little intimidating at first. Some people like to cook for the week or for two weeks instead of for a whole month. Either way is fine and is still a huge time saver.
I’ve put together a list of some awesome freezer cooking recipes. Some of these links have several recipes, so you should have plenty to get you started.
Everything Freezer Cooking!
1. Super Fast Chicken Freezer Meals - This post has several recipes for once a month cooking using chicken. You are sure to find something that will work for your family.
2. Once a Month Recipes - Another post that is loaded with recipes! Be ready to bookmark and print out a ton of recipes.
3. Spicy Paprika Lime Chicken - This sounds awesome and looks so good! I can see myself making up a few batches of this for the month. It also sounds like a great summer time recipe.
4. Strawberries & Cream Breakfast Rolls - This is something that sounds hard to make but once I read the recipe I realize it was pretty simple to make. I think this would be a great dish to have in the freezer for the last-minute early morning guests.
5. Slow Cooked Coconut & Ginger Pork - You will see a lot of recipes for chicken, stews and breakfast items but not for pork. I knew I had to include this one on the list for all the pork lovers out there.
6. Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs - We all know you can find some amazing sale prices on chicken thighs. Next time you stock up on chicken thighs make sure to come back to this recipe.
7. Crock Pot Freezer Cooking - A ton of crock pot freezer cooking recipes! This is double amazing since it’s a once a month crock pot meal. This means you never even have to touch the stove.
8. Prep Sunday, Eat For The Week - Here is a full list of items you can prep for the week. There are suggestions for dinners, snacks and more.
9. Freezer Breakfast Burriots - What a great idea to have on hand for a quick breakfast. There are days when we just don’t want to cook breakfast and this is a healthier option over cereal.
10. Freezer Cooking 101 - The ultimate freezer cooking post! You will find printables to keep your freezer cooking organized, recipes and much more!
Have you tried freezer cooking? Do you have any go to dishes?