*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Bet you never thought to make a Peeps Martini…or maybe you have but just haven’t known exactly how. Well, this next recipe is for really yummy “Bunny Peep-Tinis”. 😉 Enjoy this fun drink and be careful, these are so tasty, you may end up wanting to drink a little too much.
Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini
What You’ll Need (makes 1 drink):
- 1 oz Marshmallow Vodka (Brands include Smirnoff Fluffed and Poppin’ Marshmallow Puff)
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 Peeps Marshmallow Bunny
- Easter-themed Candy Sprinkles
- Simple Syrup (1 tbsp. sugar + 1 tbsp. water)
- Martini Glass
1. Make simple syrup by microwaving 1 tbsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. on high for 30 seconds. Stir for 30 seconds. Pour simple syrup onto a saucer.
2. Pour sprinkles on a separate saucer. Dip martini glass into simple syrup and then in sprinkles to create a candy rim.
3. In a shaker, pour Marshmallow Vodka and Cranberry Juice over ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
4. Strain into rimmed martini glass.
5. Garnish with Marshmallow Bunny Peeps.
[…] Easter Peeps martini from Raining Hot Coupons will get you through the holiday with […]