*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
This next recipe is a fun one that is super kid friendly and easy to make. Even sweeter, it only takes 3 ingredients (gelatin, marshmallows and water)! You may already have these ingredients at home and if so, I definitely recommend making these! You can use any flavor or color you want…I like making them for the kiddos Birthday parties so for Miley, I will make the pink ones and for the boys, I like to make blue and green. Enjoy!
Marshmallow Jello Pinwheels
- 3 oz package Flavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Lightly spray 8″ square glass baking disk with non stick spray. Wipe off excess.
- Whisk together water and gelatin in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Whisk contents well, add marshmallows and stir.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until marshmallows are dissolved. If they do not completely dissolve microwave another 15 seconds.
- Pour contents into prepared disk and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a butter knife to loosen around edges. Roll up and place seam side down on cutting board.
- Use dental floss or twine to cut into slices by sliding under roll, wrapping over top and pulling ends.
- Refrigerate slices until ready to serve.