*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love everything about Rice Krispies treats…I love adding extra marshmallow to make them gooey and sweet! This next recipe is a spin on the normal krispies treats. It’s almost just as easy and looks fantastic! I used the Wilton Donut Pan which you can get here on Amazon (can be used for donuts in the future) or you can just mold with something else in your kitchen. 😉 Enjoy…
Marshmallow Treat Wreath
INGREDIENTS (Yields about 10)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring
- Wilton Holly and Berry Decorations.
- Red Fruit by the foot
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows very green.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Prepare the donut pan by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Distribute the candy decorations around each donut cavity.
- Butter a spoon or your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Give them just a minute to cool, then flip them out onto wax paper and repeat process for remaining mixture.
- Cut off roughly 4″ length of fruit strip.
- Cut this in half lenghtwise.
- Fold over each side toward middle to make bow (you don’t need to tie as this sticks to itself instantly).
- Place on each wreath.