*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you’ve never done Mary Kat Satin hands then you are missing out! It is my favorite hand moisturizing, exfoliating, skin softening scrub and I love it even more because you can make it at home! This is a copy cat way of making Mary Kat Satin hands which will cost you just a few bucks. Also, these are PERFECT for gifts! Just grab a cute jar from the dollar store and a ribbon to decorate it!
Enjoy…..your hands are going to LOVE you after this! 😉
- 1 bottle of Dawn Olay Beauty Hand renewal soap
- Lots of sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut oil (optional)
- Fill your jar 3/4 full with sugar
- Slowly add in the dish soap and stir softly until it is all combined. Do not add too much soap because you want this to be the consistency of paste.
- (Optional Step) Add coconut oil and mix well (this needs to be room temperature so it is oil but very important, do not add hot coconut oil to the sugar mixture or it will melt the sugar and not be considered a scrub anymore).
- Store with a lid and use whenever your hands need some TLC. 😉
Adapted from here