*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re looking for a Meat Spaghetti Sauce recipe then look no further! The cooked onion and garlic give this sauce a unique flavor. Once you start cooking the garlic and onion, your house will smell really, really good. This is really good with meatballs, spaghetti or course, pasta, lasagna, etc. Enjoy!
Meat Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 28 oz crushed Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 5-6 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp crushed Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- Brown ground beef in large pan.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic until onions are transparent.
- Add ground beef and all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.