Want a super fun and easy craft for the kiddos…or how about a super cute ornament for your tree?! That’s exactly what you get with this next craft! These melted crayon ornaments are super easy and fun to make plus, they look even cuter in person! Enjoy..
Melted Crayon Ornament
- Clear Glass Ornament Bulbs – you can get some HERE on Amazon!
- Crayola Crayons
- Pick 3 complementary color crayons and cut off 1/4″ of the end of each.
- Remove metal end of ornament and put 3 crayon pieces inside.
- NOTE: Ornament may get warm or even hot to the touch. Use oven mitt if necessary.
- Microwave 2 minutes and see if crayons are starting to melt.
- If they are not, continue to microwave in 45 second increments checking to se if they are melting.
- When they are melting, swirl ornament around to spread colors all around ornament.
- If they stop moving, microwave an additional 45 seconds and continue.
- Allow to cool and replace metal piece.
Leave a Reply