*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Want a super easy and quick yet delicious dessert recipe?! You may even have everything already in your pantry for these pralines. Even sweeter, this recipe is a microwave recipe! These are perfect for gifts or just a midnight snack/treat. 😉 Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Pecan Halves
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper and grease with butter.
- Combine sugar, cream, salt and butter in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, add pecans and stir.
- Microwave 6 more minutes or until temperature reaches about 240-245, stirring every 3 minutes or so.
- Let mixture sit for 1 minute before adding vanilla and stirring.
- Continue stirring for 2 more minutes.
- Drop teaspoons of mixture onto prepared sheet.