*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here
Follow me on Pinterest
Microwave S’mores are so easy and taste really good…they are great for the kid’s too!
Do you ever get in those moods where you just crave some chocolate…marshmallows and crispy crust?! If so, you are in need of this next very easy recipe! I mean lets face it, it’s hard to grill marshmallows on a fire whenever you get a craving….unless you’re camping of course. That’s why I love this next recipe where you can easily make S’mores in the microwave in 15 seconds!!!
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 piece of a Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- 1 full Graham cracker
- Break the graham cracker in half and place on a plate
- Put the chocolate pieces on the cracker
- Place a marshmallow on top of the chocolate
- Microwave for 15 seconds
- Place other graham cracker half on top of marshmallow
- Smoosh and Enjoy!