*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
There is a super delicious pie recipe that only takes a few minutes to put together and it’s called “Million Dollar Pie”. Sounds yummy right? I mean who wouldn’t want to eat a million dollar pie. 😉 Enjoy this sweet treat and let the kiddos help since it’s so easy.
Easy Million Dollar Pie
- 2 ready made Graham Cracker Crust
- 20 oz can drained Crushed Pineapple
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Shreddded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 9 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
- Combine pineapple, 1/2 of the pecans, 1/2 the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice in a large bowl mixing well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into crusts.
- Sprinkle top with remaining shredded coconut and pecans.
- Top with cherries.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.