*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am a HUGE fan of chicken pot pies! These mini chicken pot pies are much easier to make and perfect for appetizers, snacks, dinner, and make perfect kids meals! We usually eat a few each or take them to a party! Enjoy…
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Cream Chicken Soup
- 6 oz Frozen Peas & Carrots
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In skillet heat oil over medium and sautee chicken until no longer pink.
- Add chicken soup and 5 oz water mix until well blended.
- Add vegetables and cook until soft.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place each crescent roll in muffin tin.
- Fill each with chicken vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.