*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re looking for some easy and quick but delicious Thanksgiving desserts, then you will really like this recipe. You can can make these mini cranberry cheesecakes pretty easily. Plus, it is all homemade so it tastes even better. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you’ll love our Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls, our Oreo Truffles, our Baked Apple Chimichangas and our 2 Layer No-Bake Pumpkin Pie!
Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes
(Yield 9 mini cheesecakes)
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 16 oz Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Whisk together cornstarch and orange juice in small pan over medium heat.
- Add in cranberry sauce, stir, and bring mixture to a boil for one minute.
- Allow to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place paper liners in 9 cups of muffin pan.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter mixing well.
- Divide between the lined cups, pressing gently to flatten.
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
- Divide and spoon into the lined cups to about 2/3 full.
- Put a tablespoon of cranberry mixture into each and gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in pan.
- Remove from pan.
- Top with additional cranberry sauce and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
shantel saysNovember 16, 2014 at 7:41 pm
Wait ! i need help where does the cornstarch and orange juice go ?
Nancy saysNovember 24, 2014 at 9:17 pm
You mix it in to the cranberry sauce.
Krystle saysNovember 26, 2014 at 1:53 pm
Can I substitute the cranberry sauce for Strawberry pie filling/topping?
Ruby saysNovember 26, 2014 at 6:07 pm
In the picture you posted, you removed the cheesecake from the liner. How did you do this? Was this easy?
Samantha saysNovember 26, 2014 at 6:17 pm
It says these are muffin tins but they look a lot smaller I just wanna double check which they are.