*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These fruit pizzas are perfect for picky eaters, breakfast, a dessert, a midnight snack or just a fun project to do with the kiddos. You can really make them however you’d like but instead of the pizza dough, we make sorta a sugar cookie bottom that tastes delicious. Enjoy!
Mini Fruit Pizzas
- 1 Package Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 lb favorite Fruits
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out cookie dough and cut out circles with cookie cutter or drinking glass.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place on cooling rack to cool.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in powdered sugar and milk and beat on high until smooth.
- Ice cookies with icing and top with fruit.
- Serve immediately.