*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These meatloaf cupcakes are fun little snack to munch on. These also make perfect little appetizers or finger sized food for the kiddos! I like making these when the family gets tired of the same old recipes all the time. Enjoy and let the kiddos help you with this one.
Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed Club Crackers
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Mustard
- 2 cup Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Place mashed potatoes in a zipperd bag or piping bag and set aside for later.
- Combine Ketchup Mustard and brown sugar and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press this mixture into muffin pan.
- Spread top of each with the ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, remove from muffin pan and pipe on a mashed potato “frosting”.