*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love this next recipe because it is perfect for parties, appetizers, kid’s lunches or just a fun dinner! You can easily make these mini shepherd’s pie bites in a cupcake pan. Plus, you can have the little ones help out and make their own. 😉 Enjoy..
Mini Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 can Biscuits (10-12 ct)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3/4 cup Beef Stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Flatten and mold biscuits into each muffin cup.
- Bake 6-8 minutes, until light golden. If biscuits have risen too much to hold meat, press downsides and bottom while still warm.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Stir in the onions, salt, pepper and garlic and allow to cook together for a couple of minutes.
- Add flour to the mixture and stir until blended to a paste.
- Add beef stock, worcestershire and vegetables. Mix well
- Heat mashed potatoes in a microwave for 5 to 6 minutes stirring halfway through.
- Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of meat mixture into each biscuit shell.
- Then top with equal amount mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle the top with dried parsly flakes. Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing individual pies.