*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Mint Blondie Bars are perfect for St. Patty’s day and would make a really cute snack for a bake sale or even a party! I love making seasonal blondie bars because it’s really simple to use the colors for the holiday when using M&M’s! 😉 Enjoy these yummy treats…
St Patty’s Day Mint Blondie Bars
(Print Recipe Below)
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Green Mint M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×13 Pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan and heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs one at a time. Stir until incorporated.
- Add Vanilla.
- Add Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Baking powder until combined.
- Add half Chocolate Chips.
- Add half M&M’s and stir.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Add remaining M&M’s and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars