*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
My kiddos absolutely love these cookies…they are so much better than just plain chocolate chip cookies. These are made from scratch and full of some really fun ingredients like oatmeal, M&M’s and chocolate chips. Enjoy…
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 12 oz Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, brown sugar and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the M&M’s, chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Place about tablespoon size chunks on the prepared sheets several inches apart.
- Bake for about 9 minutes.
- Leave on cookie sheet for about 3 minutes before moving to rack to cool completely.