*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
- 1 beef roast, sized for your Crock-Pot (sale roasts are great for this!)
- 12 ounces of mixed mushrooms, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 C burgundy wine
- Place the beef roast in the Crock-Pot.
- Layer with the onion and mushrooms.
- Pour in the burgundy.
- Set the Crock-Pot to low and let simmer at least 8 hours.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.