*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Halloween Mummy Dogs are super easy and fun to make! The kiddos loved eating them too – which is a bonus since my kids seem to be very picky eaters. These would be perfect for a Halloween party or even the kiddos lunches during October.
You can find some super cute Halloween plates and napkins at the Dollar store which these mummy dogs sit really cute on!
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 12 Hot Dogs
- 1 can of Breadsticks (we use Pillsbury) – you can also use crescent rolls in the can, just roll them out so they are long pieces
- Butter (optional)
- Mustard (just a tiny bit for the eyes)
- Pre-heat over to 375 degrees
- Open can of breadsticks and stretch each piece so it will fit around entire hot dog
- Start at the top and make a little head wrap then continue wrapping all the way down the hot dog (overlapping but leaving small gaps)
- Place on greased baking sheet
- Bake for 11-12 minutes
- You can then brush each one with a little butter (this is optional but makes them look yummy and taste even better!)
- Add eyes with the mustard (easiest to use a toothpick)