*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you are a fan of neapolitan, then you will love this next recipe. These brownies are not your typical brownies, they are cheesecakes brownies. These are flavored strawberry, chocolate (from the brownie mix) and cream cheese for the white. You can either make these just look like neapolitan with food coloring or taste like it with the strawberry preserves (I love making them this way). Enjoy!
Neapolitan Look Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- 1 box Brownie Mix + Ingredients from box
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 6 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Preserves (optional)
- 4-5 drops Red Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until top appears completely set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and eggs until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 30 minutes until top is no longer warm to the touch.
- Beat butter (and strawberry preserves if using) while slowly add in powdered sugar.
- Add in food coloring to achieve pink color, then whip to get uniform color.
- Frost cheesecake layer by spreading frosting with a spatula to completely cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.