*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Talk about a simple and delicious pie recipe…this next one requires no baking and is quick to put together. I make the whole things from scratch but believe it or not, it’s really easy to put together. It uses pudding for the inside and graham crackers for the crust. For the topping I use marshmallows and melt them like S’mores. Enjoy!
No Bake S’Mores Pie
- 22 Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 3.9 oz packages Instand Chocolate Pudding
- 3 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Snack size or 1 Regular Hershey Bar
- Crush graham crackers in food processor.
- Mix graham crackers with sugar and melted butter and press into bottom and sides of a 9″ pie pan.
- Refrigerate crust for 30 minutes.
- Combine pudding mix with milk and mix until well blended.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes in refrigerator.
- Pour/spread pudding into pie crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut chocolate bar into small pieces. Set aside.
- Top pie with mini marshmallows and some crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Either brown marshmallows with butan torch or place VERY briefly under broiler to brown.
- Garnish with chocolate pieces.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.