*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here is a delicious no churn ice cream recipe. I love making these no churn recipes because they don’t take a lot of ingredients and are very easy to make. You can make a ton of different flavors with this basic recipe, just use a different fruit instead of the blackberries. Enjoy this yummy treat!
No Churn Blackberry Ice Cream
We love this KitchenAid Classic Smooth Scoop and use it often. (get it here on Amazon). This one won’t break and is super high quality.
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 oz Fresh Blackberries
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Puree about half the blackberries in blender.
- Add condensed milk and pulse until blended.
- In a large bowl, whisk, heavy cream and vanilla on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in blackberry mixture and remaining blackberries.
- Spread this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.