*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love making my own ice cream from home and coming up with unique flavors! This No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe comes together pretty quickly (other than the freezing part) and doesn’t require many ingredients. The special ingredients are whipping cream, condensed milk, cream cheese and pie filling! Enjoy this delicious recipe!
No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Using a electric whisk, add condensed milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spoon cherry filling over the whipped mixture.
- Top with remaining cream mixture, spreading evenly.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the cherry mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.