*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
If you have a Cookie Monster fan or are doing a Birthday party for a little one then I have the perfect no churn ice cream recipe for you! This Cookie Monster ice cream is blue with chocolate chip cookies and Oreo cookies. It not only looks amazing, but it’s delicious too! This is a great ice cream for any boys Birthday too.
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Blue Food Coloring
- 20 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (like Oreos)
- 15 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Break up 15 sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream, food coloring and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in condensed milk until color is uniform. Add additional food coloring if needed.
- Fold in broken cookies and transfer to loaf pan.
- Break up all remaining cookies and use to decorate top of pan.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.
Here are some more delicious ice cream recipes: