*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here’s another yummy no churn ice cream recipe! This one uses mint extract, food coloring (which is optional but I like to add it) chocolate chips and one of my favorites, condensed milk! You may want to let the kid’s help out making this one because it’s simple and they love knowing that they helped make their ice cream! Enjoy this delicious treat.
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk, food coloring and mint.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spread mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.