*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
As most of you know, I love making no churn ice cream (actually my kiddos like to make it which is perfect because I love an extra hand in the kitchen!).This No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream just melts in your mouth and tastes delicious. It’s very easy to make and much less expensive than buying the store bought kind. If you like peanut butter and chocolate (like me!) then you will fall in love with this next recipe. Enjoy!
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 40 Reese’s Miniatures
- Place reese’s in freezer for to minutes to harden.
- Add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk and stir until dissolved.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to melt, then stir and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk mixture until blended.
- Unwrap and cut candies in quarters.
- Fold 2/3 of the candy into the mixture.
- Spread 1/3 of this mixture into a loaf pan then drizzle with melted peanut butter.
- Repeat this for two more layers.
- Take a knife and run through pan to swirl mixture.
- Top with remaining candy pieces.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.