*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Here is’ a fun Christmas snack/dessert you can make with the kits. These Nutter Butter snowmen are very easy and quick to make plus, they turn out super cute. I love letting the kids help decorate the snowmen after I dip them in the chocolate. Enjoy!
Nutter Butter Snowmen
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup White Melting Chocolate
- 36 M&M Minis
- 24 M&M’s
- 3 Laffy Taffys
- 4 Candy Corns OR 2 Orange Starbursts
- Black Food Marker or Melted Chocolate
- Roll out each Laffy Taffy until about 1/16″ thick.
- Cut each into 4 length wise strips to use as scarves
- Cut each Candy corn or starburst into triangular pieces to use as carrot noses.
- Melt White Chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds then stirring. If not melted, heat additional 15 seconds and stir, repeating until smooth.
- Line cutting board or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Dip each Nutter Butter in chocolate and shake off excess.
- Place on prepared sheet.
- Position 3 M&M Minis as “buttons”.
- Position nose and 3 regular M&M’s as earmuffs.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a knife, carefully trim off any excess chocolate.
- Using food marker, or melted chocolate and toothpick, draw in coal eyes and mouth.
- Wrap scarf around snowman, and gently press together where it overlaps.