Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here:
Follow me on Pinterest
Oatmeal cookies are so comforting and tasty especially after a long day! If you want to know how to make some super easy and delicious oatmeal cookies then check out the next recipe…
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oats
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetable oil, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Slowly add in baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Add in flour and oats and mix until combined.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
Adapted from here