*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so excited t share this next recipe with all of you! These breakfast omelet cups are really easy to make and seriously taste delicious. I use a cupcake tin to make them in which makes much less of a mess than a normal omelet. Enjoy this tasty breakfast.
Omelet Breakfast Bites
- 36 Tater Tots
- 1/2 cup diced Ham
- 1/2 cup diced Peppers
- 7 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a muffin pan liberally. These tend to stick, so you can also use a cupcake liner, but add 5 minutes to 20 minute cook time.
- Place 3 frozen tater tots in the bottom of each muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and press the tots down to form a base using a glass or measuring cup.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- Top each cup with about 1/2 tablespoon of diced ham and 1/2 tablespoon of diced peppers.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk and pour the mixture into each muffin tin nearly to the top.
- Sprinkle each with a little shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until egg is cooked.