*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
As most of you know, I love making simple recipes that don’t take many ingredients, much time and definitely the fewer pans the better! This next recipe uses just one pot and doesn’t take much to make it. Even better, the kiddos really like eating it since it’s like a pizza and pasta in one (most kids loves these two things). 😉
I usually make sure I have everything on hand to make this at any time since it’s such an easy, delicious recipe. Enjoy!
One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 40 slices Pepperoni
- 24 oz jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cup Penne Pasta
- 2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large, oven proof skillet and drain excess fat.
- Add 25 slices of pepperoni and spaghetti sauce.
- Add pasta and water, stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the most of the liquid is absorbed and pasta is tender.
- Remove lid and sprinkle top with cheese and remaining pepperoni.
- Broil until the cheese is lightly browned.