*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Onion Dip is huge around here! We use is for Birthday parties, get-togethers, holidays, BBQs and more! What I love about this next recipe is it’s a homemade version of Onion Dip which makes the flavors so much tastier and it’s very easy to make. I definitely recommend trying this out if you’re a fan of onion dip. We like to dip chips in it (Lays potato chips are delicious with it) and any kind of veggie is really good too. Enjoy!
Onion Dip from Scratch
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 large Onions, diced
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- Add olive oil to pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic and Worcestershire and saute until caramelized (15-20 minutes).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and add the cooled onion mixture.
- Refrigerate before serving.