Online Shopping Tips
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Online Shopping Tips:
Most of us can admit shopping online is very convenient and sometimes we find a deal that is better than in store prices. But how do you go about finding these shopping deals? By using a combination of online coupons, social media and some other tips you can find the best deal without even getting out of you pj’s! Check out these great online shopping tips below:
- Coupons: Most stores that offer online shopping will also offer a coupon code. Sometimes it might take a little hunting, but it is worth if you can save a few dollars of your purchase. One of the best ways to find a coupon code is to search in Google with the name of your store and coupon code right after. This way it will bring up any possible matches and will help you find what you are looking for.
- Social Media: Social media can play a big part in finding good deals online. Make sure to like all your favorite stores on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. This way if they post about a deal, you’ll be the first to know.
- Newsletters: Getting your favorite store’s newsletter isn’t the worst idea. Most times they are packed with limited time sales and coupon codes. The best part is by getting these emails, you’ll most likely be the first to know if there is a sale.
- Price Compare: One really important thing about online shopping is comparing prices. You want to make sure you check a few different retailers for the product you are looking to buy and see who has the best deal.
- Shipping: It’s really important to try to get free shipping for your purchase. If you don’t you might end up spending more than you originally want to in the first place. Make sure to try to meet minimum spends for free shipping and if that can’t be done try to find a free shipping coupon code.
- Time & Patience: If you don’t need the item you are shopping for urgently, try to wait it out till it goes on sale. This way you can get the best deal possible!