*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Sometimes I crave the Dole Whip or Orange Whip from DisneyWorld so I’ve come up with this recipe to make my own at home. This whip is a flavorful, creamy, sweet ice cream that refreshes you on a hot summer day. The kiddos can help make this and it’s super inexpensive to make. Enjoy!
Orange Whip (like Disney World)
- 12 oz frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 tbsp Honey or 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cup crushed Ice
- Blend frozen orange juice in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- Add ice, honey and whipped topping and process until well mixed.
- If mixture is too runny, add 1/4 cup ice and process further.
- Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.