*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
Don’t those just look delicous?! These are perfect for parties, late night snacks or just a fun project with the kiddos. Although they are not fat free, they ARE portioned pretty good for a yummy, mouthwatering, not too fattening dessert. 😉 Plus, you get the best of both worlds….Oreos and Brownies!!
Oreo Brownie Pops
- box of brownie mix
- 14 Oreos, crushed
- chocolate almond bark for dipping, melted
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- Mix brownies as directed on the box. Crush Oreos (I used a food processor), and add 10 to brownie mix. Reserve remaining 4 for topping.
- Pour into greased glass pan. Bake for 3 minutes less than the package instructs.
- Allow brownies to cool, then roll into 1-inch balls. If the edges of the brownies in the pan are crunchy, set them aside (and eat later! :)).
- Place brownie balls on pan lined with wax paper and set in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate almond bark and Crisco together in the microwave until creamy.
- Dip brownie balls in melted almond bark. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
- Set on wax paper to harden. If you're in a hurry, you can place them in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
Saralynn Goepfrich saysFebruary 11, 2013 at 10:33 am
Am I missing something…where does the coffee come in?
Jill @Nabisco saysSeptember 17, 2013 at 1:56 am
I love using Nabisco coupons for Oreo cookies and RItz crackers. My kids love them and I manage to keep some money left in wallet as well.
Alowosin saysDecember 10, 2014 at 11:24 pm
How many truffles does this recipe yield?