*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
As most of you know, I love no bake recipes and my hubby loves cheesecake so I am always trying to come up with new dessert recipes that are no bake and are a type of cheesecake. This chocolate chip cherry cheesecake has Oreo cookies, cherries, chocolate chips and more. I love eating this with whipped cream or chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 large box (6 oz) Cherry Gelatin
- 12 oz frozen Cherries
- 2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Set cherries on counter to soften.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1 1/2 cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice half of cherries.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Once gelatin has began to thicken, fold into whipped cream and stir until blended.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold diced cherries and chocolate chips into mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan and garnish with whole cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies or chocolate chips if desired.