*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Lately I’ve been craving Oreo cookies so I thought I’d think of a different way to use the bags up that I have! This is a delicious no bake cheesecake that you will surely impress people with. I make my own crust which I love doing because it’s super fresh tasting and easy to make. My favorite part of a pie is the crust so I always want to make sure it’s delicious Enjoy!
Oreo No Bake Cheesecake
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 12 Oreos, chopped
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold chopped Oreos into filling mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with crushed cookies if desired.