*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These Oreo Trufles are a super sweet treat and very easy to make. You only need 3 ingredients (Oreos, cream cheese and chocolate!). I like using white chocolate so it’s not too rich but you could use regular chocolate too. These melt in your mouth and are one of my favorite late night snacks.
If you want more dessert recipes, check out our Caramel Brownie Bites, our Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies Recipe, our Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe, also our Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe and our Flourless Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies!
(yields about 25-30 truffles)
- 16 oz package OREO Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 16 oz White Melting Chocolate
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Finely crush Oreos in food processor.
- Reserve 1/8 cup of crushed cookies if you would like to dust finish truffles with them as a decoration.
- Mix together crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place balls in freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds and then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each frozen ball in white chocolate and then return to wax paper.
- You can decorate by dusting with cookie crumbs of by melting dark chocolate or colored chocolate and drizzling over truffles.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow chocolate to set.